第十九篇

点击单词即可翻译
阅读模式下无法使用翻译功能
Do you?
查看中文翻译
I've seen you in it.
查看中文翻译
Now I remember.
查看中文翻译
the wedding will take place tomorrow.
查看中文翻译
We all need one of those.
查看中文翻译
How do you tie it?
查看中文翻译
I'll try again.
查看中文翻译
Do you think they're open?
查看中文翻译
Of course.
查看中文翻译
Not so good, Grandpa.
查看中文翻译
Don't worry.
查看中文翻译
any more nervous than he is.
查看中文翻译
A clip-on?
查看中文翻译
I never could tie one of those…
查看中文翻译
How do you tie your bow tie?
查看中文翻译
We'll figure a way.
查看中文翻译
You don't?
查看中文翻译
Should be.
查看中文翻译
You'd better not make Harry
查看中文翻译
Yes, it's so easy.
查看中文翻译
OK. Here we go.
查看中文翻译
clip it around under your collar.
查看中文翻译
No. I never could, either.
查看中文翻译
Are they always that difficult to make?
查看中文翻译
You look great.
查看中文翻译
All you do is
查看中文翻译
At this rate,
查看中文翻译
What do you mean?
查看中文翻译
I'm worried, Philip.
查看中文翻译
then there can't be a wedding.
查看中文翻译
I don't.
查看中文翻译
We can't get this bow tie tied.
查看中文翻译
Hmmm. It is wrong.
查看中文翻译
If we can't tie the tie,
查看中文翻译
Not to worry.
查看中文翻译
Yeah, Grandpa,
查看中文翻译
Nobody knows how to do it.
查看中文翻译
I have always worn a clip-on bow tie.
查看中文翻译
Well, you have your own tuxedo.
查看中文翻译
things… bow ties.
查看中文翻译
What if we can't tie the tie?
查看中文翻译
The tuxedo rental store.
查看中文翻译
The truth is… yes.
查看中文翻译
How're you doing, fellas?
查看中文翻译
It looks wrong.
查看中文翻译
Ring? Ring?
查看中文翻译
Sunday's their big day.
查看中文翻译
you are one of us, Harry.
查看中文翻译
Poor Harry.
查看中文翻译
Susan is one of the best women you'll ever find.
查看中文翻译
She's just like her grandma.
查看中文翻译
And be a true member of the Stewart family.
查看中文翻译
A little over two hours.
查看中文翻译
Thanks, Grandpa.
查看中文翻译
I'm supposed to be worried about my daughter,
查看中文翻译
I know the feeling.
查看中文翻译
You're the only one
查看中文翻译
There's lots of time.
查看中文翻译
Oh my!
查看中文翻译
I'll call and find out.
查看中文翻译
Are they open?
查看中文翻译
We're in luck.
查看中文翻译
They're open.
查看中文翻译
I'll bicycle down to the village and get them.
查看中文翻译
I put them in the pocket of my sports jacket.
查看中文翻译
Well, if they're not,
查看中文翻译
Now, once you put the ring on Susan's finger,
查看中文翻译
and here I am with
查看中文翻译
In two hours and fifteen minutes
查看中文翻译
who really needs to be wearing a tuxedo,
查看中文翻译
anyway.
查看中文翻译
And they have lots of clip-on bow ties.
查看中文翻译
I'm the father of the bride.
查看中文翻译
Oh, you're a lucky guy, Harry.
查看中文翻译
I'll be married to Susan.
查看中文翻译
the man that's marrying my daughter --
查看中文翻译
worrying about him.
查看中文翻译
And don't ever forget it.
查看中文翻译
You'd better hurry, Robbie.
查看中文翻译
What did I do with the rings?
查看中文翻译
Wedding-day Jitters.
查看中文翻译
I'll lend you mine, Harry.
查看中文翻译
No, no, Robbie doesn't have them.
查看中文翻译
They have to be here.
查看中文翻译
I remember now.
查看中文翻译
Robbie went to pick up
查看中文翻译
What about the rings?
查看中文翻译
You're right.
查看中文翻译
It's still a little over two hours, Harry.
查看中文翻译
He gave them to me to hold on to them
查看中文翻译
Relax, Harry.
查看中文翻译
I think you put them
查看中文翻译
Didn't you give them to Richard?
查看中文翻译
I remember.
查看中文翻译
The best man always keeps the rings.
查看中文翻译
so I wouldn't lose them.
查看中文翻译
Oh, yeah.
查看中文翻译
the clip-on bow ties.
查看中文翻译
Just relax.
查看中文翻译
You're right.
查看中文翻译
I put them in my tuxedo --
查看中文翻译
What time is it?
查看中文翻译
No,
查看中文翻译
I hope they aren't lost.
查看中文翻译
Right.
查看中文翻译
I'm sure Robbie has them.
查看中文翻译
Where's Robbie?
查看中文翻译
in your tuxedo jacket pocket.
查看中文翻译
I was really worried.
查看中文翻译
I'll hold on to them for you.
查看中文翻译
Oh, I forgot.
查看中文翻译
I remember.
查看中文翻译
I gave them to Robbie to hold
查看中文翻译
because he didn't want the responsibility of holding them.
查看中文翻译
That's a relief.
查看中文翻译
but in the lapel pocket.
查看中文翻译
You hold on to them so there won't be a problem later.
查看中文翻译
You gave them to Richard.
查看中文翻译
You handed them to me.
查看中文翻译
What did I do with the rings?
查看中文翻译
Oh, don't worry, Harry.
查看中文翻译
What did I do with them?
查看中文翻译
Remember?
查看中文翻译
He's your best man.
查看中文翻译
Hey, leaving me?
查看中文翻译
That's this dress. Borrowed from Marilyn.
查看中文翻译
now, I think we'd better get dressed, fellas.
查看中文翻译
It's just so lovely.
查看中文翻译
My wristband.
查看中文翻译
The wedding dress. And something blue.
查看中文翻译
Well,
查看中文翻译
The wedding ceremony will be over.
查看中文翻译
Of course!
查看中文翻译
Right. What's old?
查看中文翻译
Something old.
查看中文翻译
And now for… something old,
查看中文翻译
OK. Let's see.
查看中文翻译
something new, something borrowed,
查看中文翻译
The wristband. Something old?
查看中文翻译
I bought it in an antique shop
查看中文翻译
Robbie will bring the ties back.
查看中文翻译
Something borrowed.
查看中文翻译
I had planned to wear them.
查看中文翻译
Yes, honey. I did.
查看中文翻译
Two hours from now.
查看中文翻译
Oh, Mother. I forgot you still had it.
查看中文翻译
I wore it when I married your father.
查看中文翻译
Something old.
查看中文翻译
when I was about eighteen years old.
查看中文翻译
It'll all be over in two hours.
查看中文翻译
Two hours from now.
查看中文翻译
I saved it for my wedding day.
查看中文翻译
You'll be husband and wife.
查看中文翻译
Something blue.
查看中文翻译
Are we ever going to finish?
查看中文翻译
All right. OK.
查看中文翻译
And you saved it for me, didn't you, Mother?
查看中文翻译
and something blue.
查看中文翻译
Try to take it easy.
查看中文翻译
You'll be fine.
查看中文翻译
I guess you're right.
查看中文翻译
Over?
查看中文翻译
All right!
查看中文翻译
Something borrowed.
查看中文翻译
You really are a fabulous designer, Marilyn.
查看中文翻译
Harry will lift this veil over your head
查看中文翻译
it suddenly became real.
查看中文翻译
Oh, Grandpa will be so pleased that you're wearing them.
查看中文翻译
and now for something new.
查看中文翻译
I've been saving them for today.
查看中文翻译
we won't be there
查看中文翻译
Oh, that reminds me.
查看中文翻译
Lovely!
查看中文翻译
Something borrowed, something blue.
查看中文翻译
Oh, there you go.
查看中文翻译
Mom.
查看中文翻译
I'm sure he misses Grandma on a day like this.
查看中文翻译
And when you both say, "I do,"
查看中文翻译
You never looked better.
查看中文翻译
to see Susan become Mrs. Harry Bennett.
查看中文翻译
Grandma's pearls!
查看中文翻译
Oh, I'm so excited!
查看中文翻译
Before you leave -- do I look all right?
查看中文翻译
When you said, "I do," Marilyn,
查看中文翻译
In less than two hours,
查看中文翻译
Perfect!
查看中文翻译
Lovely!
查看中文翻译
Oh, it's so beautiful, Marilyn!
查看中文翻译
The veil.
查看中文翻译
I've never worn them before.
查看中文翻译
Oh, you're a real Stewart!
查看中文翻译
Something old…
查看中文翻译
Doesn't it look just right on Susan?
查看中文翻译
Lovely!
查看中文翻译
If we don't get dressed,
查看中文翻译
She's right.
查看中文翻译
Saving them for today?
查看中文翻译
you will be Mrs. Harry Bennett.
查看中文翻译
You've got the wedding-day jitters!
查看中文翻译
and kiss the bride.
查看中文翻译
Help me with them, Marilyn.
查看中文翻译
That's all right, Susan.
查看中文翻译
How are you?
查看中文翻译
I do.
查看中文翻译
By the power vested in me by the laws of the State of New York,
查看中文翻译
I do.
查看中文翻译
All right, ladies and gentlemen.
查看中文翻译
What am I supposed to do?
查看中文翻译
I think it's time for the wedding to begin.
查看中文翻译
So just relax.
查看中文翻译
before the ceremony.
查看中文翻译
should not be legally joined in marriage?
查看中文翻译
Do either of you have any reason
查看中文翻译
Dearly beloved,
查看中文翻译
we are gathered here today
查看中文翻译
Ah, Judge.
查看中文翻译
The rings, please.
查看中文翻译
The wedding ceremony is about to begin.
查看中文翻译
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
查看中文翻译
You may kiss the bride now, Harry.
查看中文翻译
Then, Harry Bennett, do you take Susan Stewart
查看中文翻译
OK, Jane. Start the music.
查看中文翻译
you are about to become Susan Bennett --
查看中文翻译
We'll come upstairs and get you in a little while.
查看中文翻译
Richard's going to take some wedding pictures
查看中文翻译
Mrs. Harry Bennett.
查看中文翻译
And you, Susan Stewart,
查看中文翻译
Is there anyone present who can show
查看中文翻译
Susan Stewart…
查看中文翻译
any just cause why these two people
查看中文翻译
Got to go and feed him.
查看中文翻译
Take off the veil,
查看中文翻译
Are you kidding? Relax?
查看中文翻译
to be your lawful, wedded wife?
查看中文翻译
Hello.
查看中文翻译
do you take Harry Bennett
查看中文翻译
to be your lawful, wedded husband?
查看中文翻译
How are you?
查看中文翻译
why you should not legally be joined in marriage?
查看中文翻译
And that's dear little Max.
查看中文翻译
to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony.
查看中文翻译
Philip… Ellen.
查看中文翻译
I have them, Harry.
查看中文翻译
kick off your shoes, and sit down.
查看中文翻译
Please take your places.
查看中文翻译
上一章目录下一章
Copyright © 2024 www.yingyuxiaoshuo.com 英语小说网 All Rights Reserved. 网站地图
Copyright © 2024 英语小说网